Sr. Project Manager : Austin, TX
Provide project management, technical support, leadership and oversight to all operational, regulatory and project driven activities as assigned within the Business Unit, including gas and NGL pipelines, gas conditioning, compression and dehydration, fractionation, metering, and construction.
- Material / equipment sizing and specification
- Project scope and economic development
- Material / equipment procurement
- Contracting and bidding work and selection
- Contract evaluation (construction and commercial)
- Basic project economic evaluation
- Cost estimating and generation of AFE’s
- Development of project schedules
- Project / construction management (cost and schedule controls)
- Routine report generation
- Minimum 4-year accredited degree in Civil, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understand economic evaluation for midstream gathering, processing, and transmission projects
- Self-motivated requiring minimal supervision
- Possess written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office, BRE Promax ®, AutoCAD ®, hydraulic simulation software
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of time to project locations as required
Benefits: This position is a full-time, office-based position located in Austin, Texas. Selected candidate is eligible for employer matched 401(k), medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D insurances and other benefit offerings. Relocation assistance to the Austin area may be offered to the selected candidate.
Please apply through Linked In or email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Please attach resume/CV to your inquiry email
WhiteWater Midstream is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, free from unlawful discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.