Senior Accounting Analyst : Austin, TX
This position is in office in Austin, Texas and will be a member of the WhiteWater accounting department. Responsibilities include preparation of accounting transactions, monthly reconciliations, and preparation of accounting memorandums. Position will assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting. Position will manage monthly operations forecasting and assist with capital forecasting for multiple entities.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting analyses including management reporting packages
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, and identify trends
- Develop tools to track and analyze key performance indicators.
- Work closely with operations and engineering to prepare monthly operations and capital forecasts and financial accruals
- Assist with preparation of cash forecasting for multiple entities
- Assist with technical accounting memorandums
- Assist in monthly close process, which include standard close entries, monthly reconciliation preparation and review
- Perform and review accounting processes and internal control requirements
- Work with corporate reporting team and IT to prep tools for annual budget process
- Assist with special projects when they arise and are assigned
- 2-5 years relevant work experience
- Ideal candidate will have public accounting or industry experience in construction or energy
- Strong analytical and technical research skills and ability to produce results under deadlines
- Ability to apply strong attention to detail and multi-task
- Experienced in accounting and reporting for multiple entities and projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and departments, as well as with external representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- The position is eligible for relocation if necessary
Email to Apply
Please attach resume/CV to your inquiry email
WhiteWater Midstream is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, free from unlawful discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.