Recruiter : Austin, TX
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of talent acquisition and will act as a culture carrier to influence a positive, productive work environment and develop a strong team dynamic. This role will be joining the HR Department, and is based in Austin, TX.
- Source and build a talent pipeline to identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. applications, job boards, employee referrals, networking groups, careers page, etc.)
- Recommend and implement new channels to attract quality candidates and continue to nurture relationships with candidates that we may have a need for in the future
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System and job postings
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create effective recruitment strategies
- Draft job descriptions and manage the entire recruiting life cycle, from initial conversation through onboarding
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience by providing timely and proper follow-up, interview feedback and overall recruitment process
- Support continuous aligned messaging to external candidates.
- Partner with HR team to coordinate start dates and pay rates
- Maintains accurate count of open positions and coordinates with HR Director and IT on forecasted positions for inventory and location planning
- Coordinates virtual and onsite interviews and communicates with internal employees and candidates throughout the interview and hiring process
- Advertise job postings and conduct phone screens if necessary
- Facilitate the selection process, prepare offer letters and send for execution via docusign
- Manage the pre-employment screen process including background checks and the DOT Drug screens Acknowledgments and Enrollments
- Review recruiter agreements, recommend revisions and manage relationships with external recruiters.
- Recommend efficiencies to the talent acquisition process and improvements for the candidate's experience
- Prepare reports for leadership related to all talent acquisition activities (including open positions, applicant trends by demographic, how long positions have been open for, etc.)
- Assists with other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources, or related field
- 3 years of experience in a Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, or HR support function required
- Oil and Gas experience is a plus
- Ability to work a regular in-office schedule Monday - Friday
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to use good judgement, work independently and efficiently complete tasks
- Resourceful, self-starter with high attention to detail and strong project management skills to successfully handle multiple projects at a time
- Exceptional time-management skills and can adjust quickly to last minute changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented and takes direction from senior leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English is required
This position is full-time located in Austin, Texas. Selected candidate is eligible for employer matched 401(k), medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D insurances and other benefit offerings.
Email to Apply
Please attach resume/CV to your inquiry email
WhiteWater Midstream is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, free from unlawful discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.