Pipeline Accountant (Operations) : Austin, TX
This position is a full-time, office-based position in Austin, TX and will be a member of the WhiteWater Commercial Operations team. Responsibilities include leading monthly close processes, assisting with residue gas settlements oversight and contract cycle management, reviewing monthly invoices, and supporting WhiteWater customers with billing inquiries.
- Manage all settlements activities for WhiteWater residue gas systems.
- Complete monthly revenue reviews and billing tasks
- Review monthly invoices prior to distribution.
- Coordinate with the SVP of Accounting on all data requests and integrations for regulatory and corporate reporting.
- Work with WhiteWater customers to ensure accurate and timely processing of all payments.
- Manage cross-functional projects to improve business processes regarding settlement of residue gas systems
- Assist in verification of control points in the Quorum system to ensure data integrity.
- Work with Operations and Accounting departments to reconcile natural gas inventory, invoiced volume discrepancies, and fuel usage .
- Prepare necessary documentation for the appropriate authorities including, the state, TRRCand FERC.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent
- 2+ years of Midstream accounting or scheduling experience (gas pipeline preferable)
- High proficiency in MS Office Excel, Outlook, Word
- Demonstrated knowledge of Workflow and Business Procedures
- Excellent problem solving, time management, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Communication and Teamwork skills required: Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills and effectively collaborate with others to optimize team success
Benefits: This position is located in Austin, Texas. Selected candidate is eligible for employer matched 401(k), medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D insurances and other benefit offerings.
Please attach resume/CV to your inquiry email
WhiteWater Midstream is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, free from unlawful discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.