Natural Gas Transmission Interconnect Manager : Austin, TX
WhiteWater Midstream is seeking an experienced and motivated project manager to oversee the interconnection process of our natural gas transmission pipeline systems to other gas processing facilities, interstate and intrastate pipelines. Candidate will manage the negotiation and administration of the commercial contract negotiations of the interconnect agreements, along with engineering and design, procurement, and construction of the interconnecting stations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in transmission pipeline systems, project management skills and basic experience in commercial natural gas contracts.
- Develop the process for negotiation, execution, and administration of interconnect agreements for WWM’s natural gas transmission pipeline systems.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including operations, engineering, legal, and commercial teams, to ensure agreements align with company objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Develop project schedules and budgets and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations, standards, and company policies.
- Coordinate with internal departments, contractors, and regulatory agencies to ensure that projects are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Monitor project progress and identify and resolve any issues that arise.
- Prepare regular project status reports and presentations for management.
- Lead project meetings, site visits, and customer meetings as required.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, stakeholders, contractors, and regulatory agencies.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in gathering and processing and/or gas transmission.
- Experience in project management, construction management, or a related field.
- Strong technical background in transmission pipelines and metering & regulating stations including a working knowledge of DOT CFR Part 192 and ASME B31.8.
- Project management skills and experience using project management software as well as a high proficiency in MS office Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Benefits: This position is located in Austin, Texas. Selected candidate is eligible for employer matched 401(k), medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D insurances and other benefit offerings.
Please attach resume/CV to your inquiry email
WhiteWater Midstream is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, free from unlawful discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.