Financial Accountant : Austin, TX
This position is in Austin, Texas and will be a member of the WhiteWater accounting department. Responsibilities include preparation of accounting transactions and month end close entries which include fixed assets, revenues, month end accruals, equity method investments and consolidation. Position will additionally assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- Timely preparation of journal entries in financial ERP system
- Perform accurate and timely reconciliation of assigned monthly general ledger accounts in compliance with GAAP and company policies for intercompany entries, general accounting accruals, and various accounts.
- Perform monthly income statement analysis of assigned operating entities
- Prepare elimination and consolidating entries
- Perform light accounting research and understand technical accounting issues as needed to execute on primary job responsibilities
- Work closely with operations and engineering for changes to applicable contracts and assets
- Assist accounting department with development of procedures to improve workflow efficiency and maintaining internal controls
- Assist with external vendor and auditor inquiries
- Assist with financial statement preparation
- Participate in ad hoc / special projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Recent graduate or 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and research skills and ability to produce results under deadlines
- Ability to apply strong diligence and multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of general accepted accounting principles
- Ability to analyze and evaluate financial statement data
This position is Full-Time located in Austin, Texas. Selected candidate is eligible for employer matched 401(k), medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D insurances and other benefit offerings
Please attach resume/CV to your inquiry email
WhiteWater Midstream is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, free from unlawful discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.