Senior Systems Specialist : Austin | Houston, TX
This position is an office-based position in Austin or Houston, TX and will be a member of the WhiteWater Commercial Operations team. Responsibilities include managing all Quorum systems and related projects, defining and implementing standard business processes, building and managing cross-functional integrations, and supporting the scheduling team in their daily activities.
- Support pipeline operations and scheduling by leveraging existing systems functionality and available data.
- Diagnose issues with the myQuorum Pipeline functionality and custom reporting tools.
- Assist with myQuorum admin functions, I.e. Configuration, security, etc
- Gather requirements for enhancements or new features from the business.
- Liaise with vendor partners to design, test, and implement business process changes and resolve issues.
- Understand WhiteWater operations and leverage that knowledge to identify process inefficiencies where an IT solution or process change may be appropriate.
- Oversee all system upgrade and enhancement efforts.
- Support Operations team during periods of acceptance testing.
- Document solutions appropriately.
- Perform routine and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Build and manage integrations with other Whitewater systems across multiple departments
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent
- 7+ years of Quorum Transportation experience.
- Previous experience managing a commercial or scheduling team and/or implementing a new transportation solution.
- High proficiency in MS Office Excel, Outlook, Word
- Excellent problem solving, time management, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Previous experience building SQL queries to access myQuorum data efficiently and accurately.
- Communication and Teamwork skills required: Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills and effectively collaborate with others to optimize team success
Communication and Teamwork skills required: Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills and effectively collaborate with others to optimize team success
Please attach resume/CV to your inquiry email
WhiteWater Midstream is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, free from unlawful discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.