For job inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pipeline Technician : Pecos, TX
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of pipeline, measurement, gas quality, compressors and related field operations. The facilities consist of the gas transmission pipeline with associated receipt and delivery meter stations in the Pecos, TX Area and may include the following: reciprocating compressor units, ultrasonic gas meters, gas chromatographs, H2S analyzers, O2 Analyzers, control valves, overpressure protection, SCADA communications and other associated pumps, valves, seals and other related equipment) and approximately 75 miles of pipeline.
- Start, stop and operate engines to maintain designated operating parameters.
- Ensure the cost effective and efficient performance of all engines and associated equipment.
- Install, repair, service and maintain valves, pipe, pipeline and appurtenances.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of all facilities and equipment, including pipeline right-of-way, such as excavating, repairing, coating and back filling pipelines, concrete work, painting, building erection, etc.
- Maintain, adjust, make minor repairs, and operate equipment (e.g., wheeled tractors, pick-up trucks, water pumps, air compressors, coolers).
- Oversee construction and maintenance activities by third parties including inspection of one-calls.
- Perform governmental compliance activities, such as line patrol, road and railroad crossing inspections, and valve inspections.
- Complete all applicable documentation and record keeping.
- Represent the Company during contacts with landowner/tenants, public officials/emergency officials and at local meetings. (One Call, Pipeline Groups, Soil Conservation, etc.)
- Assist supervision with the planning and forecasting of the districts Capital and O&M budgets.
- Assist with cash flow management, cost monitoring and control.
- Participate in the development of O&M Procedures, Site Specific Procedures, project scopes and work plans.
- Perform all work in compliance with Company standards, procedures, regulatory, and Company tariff requirements.
- Conduct pipeline pigging activities.
- Perform all related gas measurement calibrations and maintenance for ultrasonic meters, EFM gas chromatograph, H2S analyzer, H2O Analyzer, O2 Analyzer and PLCs.
- Provide oral and written communication of activities to appropriate personnel.
- Will require some out of town nights and weekends as needed.
- Duties as relief pipeline controller can be expected
- Other duties as required.
Job level is commensurate with experience and skill level.
Must respond to, and address, callouts and emergencies after regular business hours including after dark hours, which may require carrying a communication device.
Knowledge of compressor, pipeline transportation, and measurement systems.
Knowledge reading and interpreting blueprints, PI&D's and other diagrams.
Knowledge and experience in safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquid, and high/low pressure systems.
Certifications, licenses, registrations:
Possess a valid driver's license and meet company insurability requirements
May be required to possess a commercial driver's license, drive a company commercial vehicle and comply with all commercial vehicle regulations
May be required to achieve and maintain certifications as required to perform job duties
Achieve and maintain all OQ qualifications and progression requirements applicable to the job classification
Competencies, skills and abilities:
Basic computer skills (knowledge of MS Office, various operating systems, and other company software)
Basic math skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
Available for shift work when applicable
Ability to work with a team, take direction from supervisors, keep required work schedules, focus attention on details, and follow work rules
Ability to speak and understand English
May work in low-lit areas
Must be able to withstand extreme weather conditions
Must be able to frequently enter confined spaces, climb to and work from elevated platforms, ladders, walkways, etc.
Depending upon the location and workload, travel will be required
Please submit resume or inquires to email@example.com.
Natural Gas Scheduler : Austin, TX
- Nominate, schedule, confirm and monitor natural gas flows and imbalances on midstream assets as well as 3rd party intra/interstate pipelines.
- Track volume requirements (contractual obligations) and flow versus nominations per OBA agreements.
- Firm understanding of scheduling spreadsheets to accurately record buys, sells, receipts, deliveries, etc.
- Balance pipeline(s) on a daily basis via coordination with trading and through utilization of the ETRM and the Electronic Bulletin Boards.
- Develop/maintain trusted partnerships with all parties in the supply chain including third party contracts, accounting, schedulers and traders.
- Mentor and educate internal and external clients on scheduling basics, best practices and theory.
- Minimum 4 years scheduling experience.
- Available for medium to long-term international project assignments (travel).
- Planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong client relations skills.
- Cross-cultural communication skillset.
- Quorum and Allegro (or similar systems) experience are a plus.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Spanish fluency – read, write and conversation.
GIS Technician : Austin, TX
Provide technical support on business opportunity leads and project execution. The GIS Technician position is based in WWM’s headquarters in Austin, TX and will report to the Vice President of Engineering.
- Minimum 2-year associate degree in relevant field
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understand economic evaluation for midstream gathering, processing, and transmission projects
- Self-motivated requiring minimal supervision
- Possess written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Experience with MS Office, ArcGIS, AutoCAD
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of time to project locations as required